DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ping Locator

How about this.?
You can't get out of sports mode fast enough and you "Pop" your battery from massive discharge and BOOM
out goes the lights
if your Mavic loses power so goes you Go4 app.!
I went with a Cheepo Tile if i need it .
my hope is a can turn on the Beacon and which ever direction the dogs are running I'll be going in the opposite direction
Dog's hate that sound
Again Most of my flight is over water so i didn't go all out on a second tracker.
......................... But then again.
Crashed more then once never in water Lucky/Stupid or stupid lucky.?
I've got a few stories that start with "There i was"
and end in...... "I still can't believe it"
Tree's are not Friendly to the ol mavic
Say what you want about Mavic Pro.......... But they can take a lick'n...cR

Same here, I use trackimo and recently on a bebop 2 it disconnected 1.5 miles from me, it started RTH but for some reason it landed 1.25 miles from me with over 70% battery left. Last signal from bebop 2 app shows it 1.50 miles from me, but it auctually landed 1.25 miles. Had it not been for trackimo, I would never have found the bebop 2.

When it disconnected, it never reconnected yet was traveling back but some unknown reason it landed 1.25 miles from me, when I drove to it using trackimo, it still had 70% battery left.

Trackimo saved my drone, never fly without it now and use it with all my drones.

Paul
man o man, don't get me started on bebop 2. Both of mine have developed problems and they have had to be sent back a couple times

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21