DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pitch Forward and Back suddenly stopped - Air2S

NigeConnor

Reactions
Despite checking controls before take-off, a few times now part way through the flight the forward and back pitch control suddenly stopped working and only the roll left and right worked OK. Left stick control continued to work fine..
After landing and taking off, without turning off, the control worked again..This s fine if it happens with the drone nearby but could be problematic if it was a long way away..

Has anyne had a similar experience??
Thanks!

I believe I had an incident like this about a year ago with a Mini 2 (the same controller!). It was scary but after landing and turning everything off and on again the problem never came back.

Despite checking controls before take-off, a few times now part way through the flight the forward and back pitch control suddenly stopped working and only the roll left and right worked OK. Left stick control continued to work fine..
After landing and taking off, without turning off, the control worked again..This s fine if it happens with the drone nearby but could be problematic if it was a long way away..
Your description sounds like what happens when you run into a no fly zone.
Check DJI mapping for airport no fly zones etc in the area.

Your description sounds like what happens when you run into a no fly zone.
Check DJI mapping for airport no fly zones etc in the area.
Thanks for your comment. I should have said...the aircraft was only a few feet away from me at a height of about 10 feet in a zone where there a are no flight restrictions..but will bear your comment in mind for the future..Thanks.

Thanks for your comment. I should have said...the aircraft was only a few feet away from me at a height of about 10 feet in a zone where there a are no flight restrictions..but will bear your comment in mind for the future..Thanks.
I wouldn't let it get your dander up. Your question was more than clear enough to find out if "anyne [sic] had a similar experience".

Don't let the Pedants get to you. They sadly have nothing else to do but hang out here all day and nitpick people.

I wouldn't let it get your dander up. Your question was more than clear enough to find out if "anyne [sic] had a similar experience".

Don't let the Pedants get to you. They sadly have nothing else to do but hang out here all day and nitpick people.
What are you going on about?
1. I don't think he had "his dander up
2. I have had that experience and it is just like what he described.

Pedants ???
You have no idea what you are saying
It sounds like you are the person you are warning against.

Reactions: Faster
Do a remote calibration. It often fixes any sticks problems. Remote usually beeps to warn of this problem. Follow instructions in Fly app.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stokdgenetics