DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Plan to fly Air2s in Europe

I just registered first flight in Paris, however, I do not mean to fly there. With my certificates, can I fly in Europe now?
A UK certificate is good for the UK. An EU certificate from any member nation allows you to fly in all member nations, subject to each individual nation's additional regulations.

A drone operator is any person, or organisation, who owns or rents one or more registered drones. Drone manufacturers and/or retailers don’t register drones. You need to take the initiative yourself to register with your National Aviation Authority, in your country of residence or main place of business.
drone pilot icon

A drone pilot is the person actually flying the drone, without necessarily owning or renting the drone.

• Register online with your National Aviation Authority (as an operator, not as a pilot).
  • You will get a drone operator ID number (identifying the operator not the drone itself).
  • Place the operator’s registration ID number on any drones you own. If you have more than one drone the same number needs to be shown on all of them.
  • You have to ensure this number is fairly visible on the drone/s (see sample). An engraved plate is the best way. Some authorities issue a QR code instead of a number. It needs to be readable / scannable from close up when the drone is on the ground.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daamian86