DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Platinum Battery

ditt

Reactions
I am a new member & was wondering if the batteries for the Mavic Pro & the new Mavic pro Platinum are interchangeable ?

This question may have been answered alreday in the general discussion but I couldn't find it

Ditt

Yes, they are interchangeable. The color is the only difference.

I actually was wondering the same thing. Because DJI's website only lists Mavic Pro Platinum under Compatibility. Besides the props and battery the platinum has different ESC's correct? So getting the platinum battery will just give a few extra protection and telemetry features. along with a longer life?

cDzl6CS.png

If I understand right the platinum battery's will work with the Mavic Pro? So will I get the 30 min flight time instead of the 27 with the original batteries for the Mavic Pro?

If that's the case will the Platinum props work with the original Mavic? If so that would be great.

Safety question... If I get the platinum battery's will it damage the Mavic Pro in any way? Same with the props.

Thanks for help.

Platinum and Mavic Pro batteries are the SAME except for their colors.

So will I get the 30 min flight time instead of the 27 with the original batteries for the Mavic Pro?
DJI advertises that the extended flight time is made possible by the new FOC sinusoidal driver ESCs. So, you'll need to upgrade to the Mavic Pro Platinum if you wish to take advantage of that extra flight time.

will the Platinum props work with the original Mavic?
Yes.

If I get the platinum battery's will it damage the Mavic Pro in any way? Same with the props.
No.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada