DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Please help...gimbal problem :(

nz_mavic_boyo

Reactions
Hi guys as the thread says I'm having problems with my gimbal...
I took it out of it's case yesterday for a fly around took the gimbal lock off started it up and something wasn't right, it started as normal when the camera rotates around but stopped and the camera wasn't straight?!
Packed it away and thought I'd just try it again today but the same thing happens(I'll attach vid and pic) it doesn't even respond with the controller?
I'm hoping it's not buggered as I take so much care of it id be gutted!
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Andy20180208_193734.jpg

p.s can't add the video as too large

Hi guys as the thread says I'm having problems with my gimbal...
I took it out of it's case yesterday for a fly around took the gimbal lock off started it up and something wasn't right, it started as normal when the camera rotates around but stopped and the camera wasn't straight?!
Packed it away and thought I'd just try it again today but the same thing happens(I'll attach vid and pic) it doesn't even respond with the controller?
I'm hoping it's not buggered as I take so much care of it id be gutted!
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

AndyView attachment 30840

p.s can't add the video as too large

Hi Andy - two suggestions :-
Have a look to see if the tags at the base of the camera/gimbal are seated where they should be, i.e. both should be under the corresponding tags on the airframe. Secondly, you could try the gimbal re-calibration facility on the DJI Go programme. I could be wrong but hope this works.
PatrickB

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahim49