DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Please help with value.

HD05FLSTCI

Reactions
I have an MA2 w/ Fly More Kit, Nanuk 915 Fly More Case. The drone has very little time on it, batteries always stored properly, and the drone is in pristine condition, the current blades have a lil rash, due to me messing with it in my apartment. Never registered.

I do a lot of travelling on my motorcycle with the GF, and always wanted to bring it but it's just too big. I'm actually thinking of selling this and getting a M3P. Please help.

I have an MA2 w/ Fly More Kit, Nanuk 915 Fly More Case. The drone has very little time on it, batteries always stored properly, and the drone is in pristine condition, the current blades have a lil rash, due to me messing with it in my apartment. Never registered.

I do a lot of travelling on my motorcycle with the GF, and always wanted to bring it but it's just too big. I'm actually thinking of selling this and getting a M3P. Please help.

"Please help"?

Are you looking for someone to buy it?

Are you looking for advice as to whether or not to sell it?

Are you trying to find out what a reasonable price for it would be?

Are you asking if an MP3 is worthy of purchasing?

Are you asking if something other than an MP3 is better?

Readers would probably be able to respond better if your request for help was expanded a bit.

Reactions: HD05FLSTCI
"Please help"?

Are you looking for someone to buy it?

Are you looking for advice as to whether or not to sell it?

Are you trying to find out what a reasonable price for it would be?

Are you asking if an MP3 is worthy of purchasing?

Are you asking if something other than an MP3 is better?

Readers would probably be able to respond better if your request for help was expanded a bit.
Sorry and thank you, I see where I left out that I want to sell the MA2. I like having one, I just believe the MA2 is much bigger than my requirements.

The MA2 Fly More with Pelican case is probably only worth $600 plus shipping per most eBay and local sales. Its a great drone but now aging. I would recommend selling ASAP to keep the value you have.

The MA2 Fly More with Pelican case is probably only worth $600 plus shipping per most eBay and local sales. Its a great drone but now aging. I would recommend selling ASAP to keep the value you have.
Thank you, she's really in excellent condition, I also have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A& for it, with a holder.

. Never registered.
What do you mean by that?
In order to even start the motors you would surely have to activate the drone 'with' DJI.

Also what do you mean by "lil rash," scuffs caused during indoors flights you may get away with but nicks and dents in the props likely mean, indoors, a crash or near crash. Unless they occurred as the drone was beginning to lift off and drifted a bit, I have had a few of those but they can still wreck a prop if you are unlucky. I speak from experience lol.

Ebay is probably you best guide, use the advanced search feature and look at the prices that completed AUCTIONS reached, note auctions not "buy it now"s or "make an offer"s.

Last edited:
What do you mean by that?
In order to even start the motors you would surely have to activate the drone 'with' DJI.

Also what do you mean by "lil rash," scuffs caused during indoors flights you may get away with but nicks and dents in the props likely mean, indoors, a crash or near crash. Unless they occurred as the drone was beginning to lift off and drifted a bit, I have had a few of those but they can still wreck a prop if you are unlucky.

Ebay is probably you best guide, use the advanced search feature and look at the prices that completed AUCTIONS reached, note auctions not "buy it now"s or "make an offer"s.
Meaning the aircraft was never registered with the FAA.

I've flown it with the current props and the rash on them, never affected flight in anyway.

Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu