DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Please help

rocky321

Reactions
I own a mavic air pro and I don't have the quickshot like dronie or the one that does the sphere... Please help me.
I have the last firmware and the last app update.
I'm using a Samsung galaxy android.
Thanks in advance for you help guys.
Regards

Quick Shots are only available when the drone is hovering. Put it up in the air and try again. I have the Mavic Pro and would love if they would add Sphere, coolest one yet. Welcome to the group and happy flying.

ps: They haven't released a Mavic Air Pro yet. You'll have a Mavic Pro ( 1 or 2 ) or a Mavic Air.

Last edited:
Reactions: buddb55
Hey buddy,
Thanks for the info.
I have the mavic air.
I've tried when it's up it the air but I'm still having the same issue.... No sphere :(
I've found some YouTube video and they say that's suppose to work... I don't know why I'm not getting it on mine.
I want to get the sphere and the rocket please help.
Please pardon my English :)

Just watched some YouTube Videos for the Air and the Sphere is called Asteroid. Some of the earlier versions don't mention it, it may have been added later. Just to clarify, are you getting some of the Quickshots, and are just missing Dronie and Asteroid?

You have posted in the Mavic Pro Help Section and may get more help in the Mavic Air Help Section from actual owners of that drone.

I will help you get it moved to correct section: @dirkclod can you please move his post to the Mavic Air Help Section. Thanks sir.

OP, I hope someone with more knowledge with the Air will help once it is moved to the correct section. Again welcome and enjoy the forum.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stokdgenetics