DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Please help

Ron2andia

Reactions
Got the drone a week ago.. first flight no GPS and low ambient light on bottom sensor So no flight. Rain all week so today is the first day I could fly. I previously contacted DJI support who said try to fly it outside. Today I did.. the drone connects to the rc but the app shows disconnectEd no matter what I try.. restart basically. In beginner mode and won’t take of. Camera view won’t even show up on the app. The app connected last time just had the 2 errors. My phone is Samsung galaxy fold.

Some history on the ac may help. New, used, crashed previously?

First flight was in the house? What screen device are you using and how is it connected? If you’re using the bottom usb, make sure nothing else is plugged into the left side port.

Reactions: dirkclod
Yes first flight in the house and using the usb connection At the bottom. Nothing plugged in. It was plugged in at first but retried with it out on unsuccessful flight 2

Screen device? Good cable?
Indoors may be the answer to the no sensor message and no gps.

Try putting your Samsung in airplane mode and insure all other apps are closed.

Do you have another phone besides the Fold available for a test? I would borrow a phone, download the Go4 app, connect it via the side port. Turn everything on and see what happens. Most likely the cable or the phone you are using.

Many have had success with connection issues before by uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI App ( make sure your using the correct one ). I use the USB on the bottom,
1. Connect (cable) remote to the phone.
2. Phone on but app still closed.
3. Turn on remote.
4. Turn on the quad.
5. Start the DJI Go4 app.
6. Then put the phone in airplane mode, this lets a current map to download.

Hope this helps, if not as others have suggested try another device. I have always used a Samsung device first a S5 (to slow), a Galaxy Tab Pro (worked fine, but a low NIT NIT Brightness) and now a S10.

Reactions: pelagic_one
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC