Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

Please Recommend a Tablet Computer for use with my Mavic Pro

JohnFW

Reactions
Visit site
I have been flying my Mavic Pro for two years and I use a Samsung S7 Phone with the controller. I would like to use a larger screen (Tablet for greater monitoring visibility), preferably a Samsung. I am hoping to upgrade to another DJI Drone sometime in the future so this must be taken into consideration. I would certainly appreciate some inputs based on experience and expertise. Thanks.

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
MavicHelp.com

ZX14-R

Reactions
Brisbane (Northside), Queensland Australia
Visit site
Samsung Tab A is fine.
Remember to turn Cache off and all good.

Reelman67

Reactions
Visit site
I have been flying my Mavic Pro for two years and I use a Samsung S7 Phone with the controller. I would like to use a larger screen (Tablet for greater monitoring visibility), preferably a Samsung. I am hoping to upgrade to another DJI Drone sometime in the future so this must be taken into consideration. I would certainly appreciate some inputs based on experience and expertise. Thanks.
I use an Ipad Mini 4th generation (SIM card version with GPS support) and it works beautifully with the GO 4 app. Incidentally, I do not use the SIM card and still reap the benefits.

Reactions: JamesD71

Racin8de

Reactions
Visit site
When deciding try to get a device that runs at least 2 GB of RAM.... If not you'll experience all kinds of nagging lagging issues.... I have an iPad Mini 4 that works flawlessly, along with my iPhone 7. -Good luck

DJI Drone Service

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mike Harris