Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Please Recommend a Tablet Computer for use with my Mavic Pro

JohnFW

Reaction score
I have been flying my Mavic Pro for two years and I use a Samsung S7 Phone with the controller. I would like to use a larger screen (Tablet for greater monitoring visibility), preferably a Samsung. I am hoping to upgrade to another DJI Drone sometime in the future so this must be taken into consideration. I would certainly appreciate some inputs based on experience and expertise. Thanks.

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score

ZX14-R

Reaction score
Brisbane (Northside), Queensland Australia
Samsung Tab A is fine.
Remember to turn Cache off and all good.

Reelman67

Reaction score
I have been flying my Mavic Pro for two years and I use a Samsung S7 Phone with the controller. I would like to use a larger screen (Tablet for greater monitoring visibility), preferably a Samsung. I am hoping to upgrade to another DJI Drone sometime in the future so this must be taken into consideration. I would certainly appreciate some inputs based on experience and expertise. Thanks.
I use an Ipad Mini 4th generation (SIM card version with GPS support) and it works beautifully with the GO 4 app. Incidentally, I do not use the SIM card and still reap the benefits.

Reactions: JamesD71

Sierraoaks

Reaction score
Easy, any Apple I Pad, have tried many Samsung and LG tablets, lag, pixelation and disconnects were common occurrences.

Reactions: TN Ray

Racin8de

Reaction score
When deciding try to get a device that runs at least 2 GB of RAM.... If not you'll experience all kinds of nagging lagging issues.... I have an iPad Mini 4 that works flawlessly, along with my iPhone 7. -Good luck

Cabo Wabo

Reaction score
I have a 5th generation iPad and I tried to install DJI go 4 and it said it was not compatible. What generation do you have to have to use DJI go4?

DJI Drone Service
All E RC Mavic Drones

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsugak