DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Please somebody help me for a scream and throw this MAVIC in the garbage!!

kypage3755

Reactions
Can someone please help me get this Mavic and controller working on my Wi-Fi and on my iPhone I'm about to pull my freaking hair out I swear to God I've been on this all freaking day today and yesterday… This shouldn't be so freaking hard please somebody help me… I've already watched YouTube videos out the ***!! Excuse my language but I'm really pissed off right now it's almost getting dark and I haven't even had a chance to fly this thing!!!

Can someone please help me get this Mavic and controller working on my Wi-Fi and on my iPhone I'm about to pull my freaking hair out I swear to God I've been on this all freaking day today and yesterday… This shouldn't be so freaking hard please somebody help me… I've already watched YouTube videos out the ***!! Excuse my language but I'm really pissed off right now it's almost getting dark and I haven't even had a chance to fly this thing!!!

This is NOT the place to use that kind of language. Please be more professional or dump this great hobby.

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: mlooss
get this Mavic and controller working on my Wi-Fi and on my iPhone

Have you got the mavic in RC mode? (Switch by SD card)
Does the RC connect to the mavic?
Does the phone charge from the RC? Have you tried a different USB cable?

"Can someone please help me get this Mavic and controller working on my Wi-Fi "...

What exactly is it you are trying to achieve here? You can control the Mavic via WIFI from your phone without RC (dont't forget to flip the switch next to the SD card slot) but that's it!
You can't connect the Mavic or RC to your WIFI at home.

If your trying to fly in wifi mode verify you entered the correct security password on the iPhone wifi connection. The password that's on the sticker on the Mavic

Patience, and take small steps, read the manual, and watch the vids on YT.
Heck, print the manual out and read it every chance you get.
This will help to minimize the chances of an "unscheduled dis-assembly".....
And possibly hurting yourself, or someone else.....

Since the OP has not responded I think we can assume that his Mavic did, indeed, end up in the garbage!

Wait a second here.....yours came with a manual? j/k [emoji23] Seriously though, if you're following the steps and it's not connecting then I would send it in to Thunderdrones or DJI and save what hair you might have left. Good luck

Well thank you for the offer to help… I'm not really sure which words that you found that offensive b myAT&T she apologies and secondly I I this need your approval to take up th... if I sound a little irritated right now is because I have read over and over again where the moderators are the ones that are I guess they big head when I think you're important which they are not read the manual and as with many manuals provided by DJI they do not hardy tell to anyrthing I also watch the videos on YouTube and f furthermore this is probably my fourth drown it a about mecrashing on its maiden ...flight was uncalled for but if it makes you feel better go ahead it doesn't bother meOK now you just come out of the basement and go give your mommy and daddy a kiss before you go to bed sure hardly anything in there at all… I don't know what you do for a living but I would bet what I do is probably more technical than what you do and third and apologize that I wasn't able to answer back to to you right away but some of us don't live at home with her mom and dad and have a living and we work long hours and we don't have time just to get back on here every day and spend the whole Night discussing our toys… And thirdly I'm not on here trying to win any grammar, Acacian I really don't care if my spelling or grammar is great as long as people understand what I was trying to say this is the last morning *** comment made… And it's not only me that I've noticed comments being made to I'm noticing a lot of these moderators make smart *** comments to a lot of people because I guess that being a moderator makes them feel extremely smart where they can talk down to people now there may be some profanity in this post I don't really see that there was any profanity in the first one anyway guys thank you for your help it's been a pleasure and for whatever moderator need to do if you can just take me off your list and delete my account please… Have a nice day Fellas

Reactions: MGrosvold
Just relax and enjoy your Mavic. Like I said in my previous reply, if you're doing everything right and it doesn't connect their could very well be an issue with your drone receiving the signal. (clearly your phone/tablet wi-fi isn't the issue). Whatever you do moving forward, I'd watch the language and maybe not pick on these fine folks trying to help. I recommend the all new WI-FI-Drone Connector, skull protector.
bda4ec798d5648d6b836cb55337b9036.jpg

His last post was very informative. Now he's sure to get his problem fixed.

All I can say is this: I'm not "technical" at all but I had mine up and running in 10-minutes. If the OP can't get his to work I'd suggest that, being a "technical" person, he should have caught on quickly to the fact that there is something fundamentally wrong with his Mavic and it should go back to the dealer for a replacement.

I am new as well, all I've seen and read is do NOT fly on Wi-Fi. uncertain as to why the video's say fly on RC, easy to set up.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman