DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Please update your location

Former Member

Reactions
Does everyone know how to update their profiles to include their locations? It pretty easy, and will help people answer your threads, recommend people and businesses, and help determine if your location could be causing any problems you might have (such as temporary NFZ's, NOTAMS, etc).

Just click on your Username on the upper right corner of the page, click Personal Details, and then enter your city, state, country etc.

If you don't feel comfortable putting your locality, would you mind at least putting what country or continent youre on?

Last edited:
Does everyone know how to update their profiles to include their locations? It pretty easy, and will help people answer your threads, recommend people and businesses, and help determine if your location could be causing any problems you might have (such as temporary NFZ's, NOTAMS, etc).

Just click on your Username on the upper right corner of the page, click Personal Details, and then enter your city, state, country etc.

If you don't feel comfortable putting your locality, would you mind at least putting what country or continent youre on?

Thank you, thank you. Two thumbs up! I really enjoy seeing different parts of the country and world in the picture/video section and I just don't get why people will not note where they are at.

Reactions: Former Member
Thank you, thank you. Two thumbs up! I really enjoy seeing different parts of the country and world in the picture/video section and I just don't get why people will not note where they are at.

Some people just dont know how to do it, some people dont know they can do it, others dont want to do it, I guess. ;)

Yep good idea

Reactions: Former Member
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biggej