DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pleasure to be part of MP’s forum

Thanks for a really welcome feeling!
Welcome to the forum!

I used to say I’d dive to the depths of the sea to recover a lost article, but that was many moons ago. If you look on eBay, Craig’s List, and forum listings, your next drone is always a PayPal transaction away. I‘ve been known to dive with reef sharks in warm tropical water, but your Long Island Sound water is where Jaws hung out. ?
Exactly! Man do I feel understood lol. What you council is quite true. I get sort of personally attached to these things. Not to mention, “post Jaws” the movie it scares the crap out of me to go into the water. In my younger days we do wet suits and surf. No more. I suppose (cheesy coming up) I’ll wait for a bigger boat? ??

Welcome aboard Droniac and greetings from Albany, NY!?

Just a suggestion, but you may want to edit your profile and make your location a little less specific. You never know who scrapes that information from Google...
Ty. So so true. I’m pretty much “off the grid” on line. I think my enthusiasm got the best of me. Thank you for the heads up. Very cool.

Droniac:
Unmanned drone pilot who is willing to swim out into deep treacherous waters to rescue his downed sinking and dying drone. This is inclusive of the following conditions:
Will risk his life to rescue a drone even if faced with:
inclimate weather, rip tides, undertow, jellyfish and shark attack.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome from the Midwest;)
I'd say you've certainly made an impression on the members here with your introduction! It's hard to let it go, even when it's risking life and limb. I climbed a tree once using nothing but a tie down strap thrown over a branch 12 to 15 feet above my head to retrieve a electric plane farther up in the tree branches. Looking back now at the possible risk I put myself in I wouldn't have done it now as a senior. Well I say that but we are talking about a $200 plane here and with my drone costing $1000, welllll, who knows maybe I would, lol. I hope you never have to punch a shark in the nose to get your drone back.

Welcome from the Midwest;)
I'd say you've certainly made an impression on the members here with your introduction! It's hard to let it go, even when it's risking life and limb. I climbed a tree once using nothing but a tie down strap thrown over a branch 12 to 15 feet above my head to retrieve a electric plane farther up in the tree branches. Looking back now at the possible risk I put myself in I wouldn't have done it now as a senior. Well I say that but we are talking about a $200 plane here and with my drone costing $1000, welllll, who knows maybe I would, lol. I hope you never have to punch a shark in the nose to get your drone back.
I’ll take you’re council. Truly funny! I feel understood and now that I’m .... more mature (?) Id rely more so on... screw it. New York is in the house. Lol. I’ve never met a shark I didn’t like. ✌?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dugsoft