DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pleasure to be part of MP’s forum

Droniac

*see avatar: I’ve Crashed more than a Drone 🙄
Reactions
Droniac:
Unmanned drone pilot who is willing to swim out into deep treacherous waters to rescue his downed sinking and dying drone. This is inclusive of the following conditions:
Will risk his life to rescue a drone even if faced with:
inclimate weather, rip tides, undertow, jellyfish and shark attack.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Droniac.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Droniac:
Unmanned drone pilot who is willing to swim out into deep treacherous waters to rescue his downed sinking and dying drone. This is inclusive of the following conditions:
inclimate weather, rip tides, undertow, jellyfish and shark attack. (Right of of Montauk Point, Long Island... the water was freezing and the mini .... it sleeps wit da fishes. ?
Thanks for a really welcome feeling!

Last edited:
inclimate weather, rip tides, undertow, jellyfish and shark attack.
Welcome to the forum!

I used to say I’d dive to the depths of the sea to recover a lost article, but that was many moons ago. If you look on eBay, Craig’s List, and forum listings, your next drone is always a PayPal transaction away. I‘ve been known to dive with reef sharks in warm tropical water, but your Long Island Sound water is where Jaws hung out. ?

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Please share your pictures, videos and knowledge about your drones.

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the wo

Welcome aboard Droniac and greetings from Albany, NY!?

Just a suggestion, but you may want to edit your profile and make your location a little less specific. You never know who scrapes that information from Google...

Welcome to the forum! :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spawnn