DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Point of Interest Mode

Reactions
OK Folks, hopefully someone can advise me accordingly. Was recently testing the Point of Interest mode after looking at a tutorial. The aircraft responded as the tutorial indicated....but when I went to look at the video.......that particular file was not there! Perhaps I failed to copy the file from the microSD card although I got all the other JPEG and MP4 files.

OK Folks, hopefully someone can advise me accordingly. Was recently testing the Point of Interest mode after looking at a tutorial. The aircraft responded as the tutorial indicated....but when I went to look at the video.......that particular file was not there! Perhaps I failed to copy the file from the microSD card although I got all the other JPEG and MP4 files.
Do you remember pressing Record?

... and while you’re experimenting with POI, try this. Instead of backing off to set the radius, try going forward facing away. Just messing around outside the box. ?

Are you using Litchi? Sometimes it does save on your device/app memory instead, so, look for the file on the app, may be there waiting for you.

Thank you, that is most likely the problem. I don't recall the tutorial instructing to do so, need to review the tutorial again.

I think we've all done something similar. Last week I had my drone skimming the waves on the coast and then rising up, turning and gimbal rotate up for a great view of the coastline and inland. Yes! Nailed it, and on the last battery as well. That's going to look great.

Well, it would have if I'd actually remembered to hit 'Record'.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54