DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Point of Interest with hyperlapse?

Cbvanb

Reactions
I’m not exactly new to drone flying but my photography to this point has been stills or short videos around the homestead. We have a new structure going up that will take about 6 weeks to complete and I want to do a time lapse video of the project. My thought was to use Point of Interest to Circle the site, but will hyperlapse work in that scenario or is there a better way to do this? I anticipate having to make 3 or 4 flights a day, as the work will progress pretty quickly. Any advice is appreciated!

Depends on the drone but I have a Mini 3 pro and you can set up a hyperlapse with quite a few waypoints and save that setup so you can run the hyperlapse mission repeatedly which is what you need :)

Depends on the drone but I have a Mini 3 pro and you can set up a hyperlapse with quite a few waypoints and save that setup so you can run the hyperlapse mission repeatedly which is what you need :)
Can you aim the camera at a specific point at each waypoint? That would definitely solve the problem.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121