DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Polar Pro Filters Camera Won't Focus Until Delete DJI Go

DSGDSG

Reactions
K folks, bought the polar pro vivid series filters. I used my mavic and it worked fine. I put the filter on to try it out and the camera would not focus. I took off the filter (which was installed correctly), the camera worked fine. I put the filter back on and it wouldn't focus. Took it off again and this time it wouldn't focus at all anyway without the filter.

I did an IMU calibration and got no remedy. I searched online and found the recommendation to delete the DJI GO app, shut down my ipad mini 4 then restart, re-install app, then try again. This worked and my camera worked through several different tests. I just put the filter back on, same thing. Camera won't focus.

What's the deal here? Anyone have this happen to them? I took off the filter and the camera wouldn't focus. I uninstalled the app, did the rest, installed again and now my camera works again. Polar Pro wants to replace my filters but if this is just going to keep happening I don't see the point in the filters. Why is this happening to my camera?

Reactions: PROMOLOZO
K folks, bought the polar pro vivid series filters. I used my mavic and it worked fine. I put the filter on to try it out and the camera would not focus. I took off the filter (which was installed correctly), the camera worked fine. I put the filter back on and it wouldn't focus. Took it off again and this time it wouldn't focus at all anyway without the filter.

I did an IMU calibration and got no remedy. I searched online and found the recommendation to delete the DJI GO app, shut down my ipad mini 4 then restart, re-install app, then try again. This worked and my camera worked through several different tests. I just put the filter back on, same thing. Camera won't focus.

What's the deal here? Anyone have this happen to them? I took off the filter and the camera wouldn't focus. I uninstalled the app, did the rest, installed again and now my camera works again. Polar Pro wants to replace my filters but if this is just going to keep happening I don't see the point in the filters. Why is this happening to my camera?

Might be a faulty filter. Id send it back for a replacement

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78