DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Polar pro retract landing gear

Hi Greg

I’ve email let you know I’ve sent money via PayPal had no reply ?
Hope everything is ok ?
Geoff
Good day Geoff, sorry been busy, yes I received your PayPal and ill be shipping your polar pro today, ill send you a tracking number when I get one

Good day Geoff, sorry been busy, yes I received your PayPal and ill be shipping your polar pro today, ill send you a tracking number when I get one
Thanks Greg
just worried in these strange times with cov19 that your ok
thanks again Geoff

Hello Geoff sorry I didn't get a tracking number, but I did go to the post office, and she checked on it, its still on the way to you

...and here we are a perfect example of millidiot choices. Hey everyone, I have a successful product that everyone wants. Selling like hotcakes! Lets stop making them because I dont want to make money. I think I would rather build O rings for the space shuttle Challenger.

...and here we are a perfect example of millidiot choices. Hey everyone, I have a successful product that everyone wants. Selling like hotcakes! Lets stop making them because I dont want to make money. I think I would rather build O rings for the space shuttle Challenger.
Wondering why PolarPro stopped making the retractable landing gear. Along with the Smart Controller (bright screen, no need for sun hood, and fast startup) the retractable landing gear which make for safer take-off/landing are the most useful accessories I've had over the last 5 years of quadcoptering.

I have the Polarpro retract, love it but for an item to be sold out everywhere and the drone still being current, it points to ADHD on Polarpro’s part to discontinue it. Too quick to move on from product lines and only concentrate on what’s we today. Not good for brand loyalty.

Still available here for world wide shipping.

Wondering why PolarPro stopped making the retractable landing gear. Along with the Smart Controller (bright screen, no need for sun hood, and fast startup) the retractable landing gear which make for safer take-off/landing are the most useful accessories I've had over the last 5 years of quadcoptering.
I agree!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98