DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Polarpro aurora

i currently film at +1 -3 -3 using my ground control luts ( should be -1 but the mavic prefers/is better at +1 sharpening) ,all depends on what settings the lut makers intended us to use/ they made them with. for instance icarus luts should be filmed using +1 -1 0 , just curious what polarpros "best" settings are, i know i can compensate using premiere, like i said just curious

i currently film at +1 -3 -3 using my ground control luts ( should be -1 but the mavic prefers/is better at +1 sharpening) ,all depends on what settings the lut makers intended us to use/ they made them with. for instance icarus luts should be filmed using +1 -1 0 , just curious what polarpros "best" settings are, i know i can compensate using premiere, like i said just curious
For some strange reason, people don't get the LUT principle. If you're happy with those setting, use them. But from an imaginary point of view, totally useless

Reactions: LakeTravis
We mainly shoot 0, 0, 0 however there is no "best" setting, it all comes down to the specific look you are going for. Hope that helps! -Jeff from PolarPro

I'm STARTING to think I'm on a PolarPro blacklist or something, I have e-mailed you guys several times and tried calling and left a voicemail message as prompted and cannot seem to get any responses. I've been a loyal customer, purchased everything from PolarPro filters, cases, accessories etc., including an order I placed on Sunday, 9/30/2018 for $250 for the Cinematographers Collection | Cinema Series | Mavic 2 - Mavic 2 Pro but can't seem to get a reply for the life of me!

I'm STARTING to think I'm on a PolarPro blacklist or something, I have e-mailed you guys several times and tried calling and left a voicemail message as prompted and cannot seem to get any responses. I've been a loyal customer, purchased everything from PolarPro filters, cases, accessories etc., including an order I placed on Sunday, 9/30/2018 for $250 for the Cinematographers Collection | Cinema Series | Mavic 2 - Mavic 2 Pro but can't seem to get a reply for the life of me!

Just out of curiosity.... why did you've ordered them in the first place?

Just out of curiosity.... why did you've ordered them in the first place?

Umm... Not that it has anything to do with my question, but perhaps because they make high-quality filters?

Umm... Not that it has anything to do with my question, but perhaps because they make high-quality filters?

That I know. Still don't understand why people pay $250,00 for something you hardly need.
I make wonderful footage (with several drones and GoPro) without those filters.
I have a set, just don't need / use them

That I know. Still don't understand why people pay $250,00 for something you hardly need.
I make wonderful footage (with several drones and GoPro) without those filters.
I have a set, just don't need / use them

One man's wonderful is another man's mediocre...

No black list, we just have about 10X the people emailing in and calling right now. We are working through a backlog of a couple thousand tickets, while shipping over a thousand orders a day. We were not expecting this amount of demand. We have our marketing team, engineers, and even general counsel answering customer service tickets right now to get through it. If you want to shoot me an email directly I can help out! [email protected] . Thanks for the patience and the continued support of our brand :) -Jeff from PolarPro

No black list, we just have about 10X the people emailing in and calling right now. We are working through a backlog of a couple thousand tickets, while shipping over a thousand orders a day. We were not expecting this amount of demand. We have our marketing team, engineers, and even general counsel answering customer service tickets right now to get through it. If you want to shoot me an email directly I can help out! [email protected] . Thanks for the patience and the continued support of our brand :) -Jeff from PolarPro

Thanks, Jeff. Over the years I've had or used so many freaking e-mails and none of them seemed to work accessing an account--was just trying to figure out which one would. I went ahead and ordered the 10-filter cinema series and made the purchase without logging in. Ya'all created this monster--IMHO (and that of others) you make some awfully good glass.

Thanks, Jeff. Over the years I've had or used so many freaking e-mails and none of them seemed to work accessing an account--was just trying to figure out which one would. I went ahead and ordered the 10-filter cinema series and made the purchase without logging in. Ya'all created this monster--IMHO (and that of others) you make some awfully good glass.
If you shoot me an email I can help you track down your login info. If you don't need it any longer no worries and thanks again! -Jeff from PolarPro

If you shoot me an email I can help you track down your login info. If you don't need it any longer no worries and thanks again! -Jeff from PolarPro

I guess I'm good for now, feel free to send those out a soon as you can, NDs and Polarizers are imperative when you live on a lake--especially for video!

DJI_0068.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markshsv