DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Polarpro aurora

Why on earth would you buy LUTS? So many people offer them for free.
Because most free ones look like ****. These ones are designed for the Mavic and actually look great . I'm not a professional color grader and with this I can now produce good videos .

Because most free ones look like ****. These ones are designed for the Mavic and actually look great . I'm not a professional color grader and with this I can now produce good videos .

ditto, I am thinking of getting those

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I tried one of the 12 luts. Let me know what you guys think

bigstalks, I like it, but I am sure I would be in trouble with CASA here in Australia for flying that close to populated beaches.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I tried one of the 12 luts. Let me know what you guys think
Looks somewhat oversaturated to me.

I'd be halving the opacity.

Reactions: BIGSTALKS
So only used for D-Log not D-Cinelike? Just curious if it makes that big of a difference

thx for showing. I am no expert but agree may be a bit saturated. I am tempted to get though...

I've been looking into Luts recently and was curious what color grading software you folks might be using with your Luts. I currently use Cyberlink PowerDirector 15 as my video editing software but it does not support Luts. They make ColorDirector as a plug in that does support Lut's but at $129 I'm interested in knowing the different options.

you guys maybe interested to know that Resolve 14 came out today

Do a google for resolve 14 free colour grading

Thanks for the heads up on Davinci Resolve 14. I downloaded the Resolve 12.5 a couple of days ago but have yet had time to install. Is that the color grading that you are using?

Thanks for the heads up on Davinci Resolve 14. I downloaded the Resolve 12.5 a couple of days ago but have yet had time to install. Is that the color grading that you are using?
Yes I have installed it but not used it yet

Davinci Resolve is really good post processing software. Youtube - Casey Faris has some great tutorials for it.

Davinci Resolve is really good post processing software. Youtube - Casey Faris has some great tutorials for it.
yes, i subscribe to Casey Faris, some really good info

I've been looking into Luts recently and was curious what color grading software you folks might be using with your Luts. I currently use Cyberlink PowerDirector 15 as my video editing software but it does not support Luts. They make ColorDirector as a plug in that does support Lut's but at $129 I'm interested in knowing the different options.
Hi I actually use power director , and I bought a package back in the holidays with color director for 59.00
And I'm using the luts with color director . I didn't want to reduce the Lut for the purpose of showing it on here . I used "elektra" which is the most vivid lut In the polarpro aurora program. I will be shooting this weekend , I'll post another video

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cobra443