DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Polarpro discount code?

Cali

Reactions
Hey!

I know PolarPro is running 10% almost always and Ill buy all the ND-PL filters, so a 15 USD discount would be good! :D

Hi Cali,

The easiest and most common way to acquire a 10% discount on our products is to sign up for our newsletter. This is where most folks acquire the 10% discount from. You can do so by entering your email address into the "Join the Adventure" field at the bottom of any page on our site (it's in the grey footer area of the page). Once the email address is entered you'll automatically receive a confirmation email - please use that to verify your email address and a second email with the code should appear. If you have any difficulty with that or with using the code, please reach out to [email protected] and we'll be happy to assist you further.

- Oliver from PolarPro
Hey! I tried this both on my private e-mail and my work related e-mail, but I haven't received any code! Can you check it out, my e-mail is [email protected]. I have tried sending a ticket aswell.

Hi Cali,

I just saw and replied to your email, you should be all set now. Apologies for the trouble, we have occasionally seen the email with the code go to spam so that may have happened in this case.

- Oliver from PolarPro

Hi Everyone,

We have had some recent confusion around this older forum thread and so wanted to provide a quick bit of clarification. Our earlier posts here are referencing an older promotional program that is no longer active. Signing up for our newsletter does not result in a code being provided, though it is still an excellent way to stay on top of any new products we release, new promotions we may run, and in some cases get early access to preorders. Please don't hesitate to reach out to [email protected] if you have any questions or feedback for us, and we will be happy to help.

- Oliver from PolarPro

Wondering if anyone has a discount code for polarpro? looking to get a set of ND filters for my mavic pro?

thanks

Ryan
See post #2 :)

Hi Cali,

The easiest and most common way to acquire a 10% discount on our products is to sign up for our newsletter. This is where most folks acquire the 10% discount from. You can do so by entering your email address into the "Join the Adventure" field at the bottom of any page on our site (it's in the grey footer area of the page). Once the email address is entered you'll automatically receive a confirmation email - please use that to verify your email address and a second email with the code should appear. If you have any difficulty with that or with using the code, please reach out to [email protected] and we'll be happy to assist you further.

- Oliver from PolarPro
I bought the polar pro cinema lenses should I need others

well that was helpful. I read the whole post and they don't do that anymore. A friend said to post and see if anyone had any discount codes.
My apologies, figured they still did it, which would be an easy way to get the code you were looking for.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J