DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PolarPro phone mount

Does anyone have any trouble with it scratching the controller where it mounts to the controller right where it says DJI in between the antennas... the first time I put it on the controller it scratched it up a bit in that area and that was only after one time

Otherwise I really like it my only other wish is that it swivels a little bit to lean my phone back a little further of an angle

o_O:rolleyes:
Sorry for the delay. Haven't tried it outdoors as the weather has not permitted. But will post some pictures of my iPhone 7 plus attached to it. Don't mind the pink panther sleeping behind on my daughter's bed.
I like the pink panther in the background :)Thumbswayup

Reactions: iPa64
Hi, got my polarpro phone mount today, I like it :) I like position and angle of view, especially with the sunshade. And it's easy to access to the home button. But I'm a little in trouble with the cable, because you have it in your fingers.
I think that should be better with an 90° lightning cable, or find a way to keep it in place.

And some pictures
View attachment 18618 View attachment 18619
What are those pieces that allow you to attach your lanyard and where'd you get them (Etsy?)?

This is different than the two pieces in your previous pics right? And are you selling your newly created lanyard strap buckle?
Yes you'r right, but with first pieces position of the lanyard was less comfortable ( because lanyard pass trough the fingers).
Sorry I don't sell them, but I give files to print them

Last edited:
Hi, I just got my Polarpro phone mount and noticed that I will always get the Weak Wireless Transmisson Signal error message from my Remote control, I do not have such issue previously when I mount my same phone on the controller using the default mounting.

Does anyone here encounter similar issues?

I have used my PolarPro phone mount at least 25 times over the last few months, and I have noticed NO signal issues. Just remember to re-check the orientation of your antenna prior to take off.

Hi iPa64

Very nice lanyard attachment piece. Does it help to have all stuff well balanced?

Hi, I just got my Polarpro phone mount and noticed that I will always get the Weak Wireless Transmisson Signal error message from my Remote control, I do not have such issue previously when I mount my same phone on the controller using the default mounting.

Does anyone here encounter similar issues?

Yes, sometimes - but putting my phone in airplane mode usually prevents or eliminates it. Just beware, once that HD starts flashing, most of the time it doesn't seem to stop until you end your flight and restart everything (at least with Android). There was a consensus a while back that this was a Go bug that apparently hasn't been fixed.

LP

Reactions: badbiggz
Mine is as stable feeling around the controller that I would like, I looking for a similar design that which goes up under the controller however it would use the controller griper handles to provide better stability.

Why not checking yourself on the Polarpro website if this holder will suit your Samsung phone???

Why not checking yourself on the Polarpro website if this holder will suit your Samsung phone???
Because the website only mentions iPhone 7 plus. No mention of compatibility with Samsung Note 8.

My son will get a Notes 8 this week. I'll test with it and will let you know the result

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer