DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PolarPro phone mount

DSI

Reactions
Hi has anyone tried the PolarPro phone mount? Wondering if it's worth the buy for my iPhone 7 plus and if it helps on improving visualization.

Attachments

• IMG_7068.PNG
    IMG_7068.PNG
    771.7 KB · Views: 377
I asked the same question last week, no answer then either.
By the way, they are on sale at Best Buy for $ 24.95.
I will wait to buy one until I hear from someone who actually has used one

Reactions: radman
I asked the same question last week, no answer then either.
By the way, they are on sale at Best Buy for $ 24.95.
I will wait to buy one until I hear from someone who actually has used one
Will let u know soon. Since no one answered earlier on I decided to get one n it should arrive tmrw. Will update after I use it.

Looks nice as you can still see the RC screen ! Will wait for feedback too !

o_O:rolleyes:
Did you try it yet ??
Sorry for the delay. Haven't tried it outdoors as the weather has not permitted. But will post some pictures of my iPhone 7 plus attached to it. Don't mind the pink panther sleeping behind on my daughter's bed.

Attachments

• IMG_7106.JPG
    IMG_7106.JPG
    838.7 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_7107.JPG
    IMG_7107.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 332
  • IMG_7108.JPG
    IMG_7108.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 371
  • IMG_7113.JPG
    IMG_7113.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 369
  • IMG_1077.JPG
    IMG_1077.JPG
    735.3 KB · Views: 382
  • IMG_1076.JPG
    IMG_1076.JPG
    604.7 KB · Views: 386
  • IMG_1074.JPG
    IMG_1074.JPG
    272.5 KB · Views: 411
Reactions: Willik and mlaczek
41UInvG-JcL._SL1000_.jpg
o_O:rolleyes:
Sorry for the delay. Haven't tried it outdoors as the weather has not permitted. But will post some pictures of my iPhone 7 plus attached to it. Don't mind the pink panther sleeping behind on my daughter's bed.

Thanks for the reply, I ordered the mount this morning, along with this cord, which plugs in where the original cord is now.
I will remove the short cord, and replace it with this 9 inch one.
I didn't want to use the USB port, as I want to fold the 2 wing shut.

Reactions: hjmavic
View attachment 17409

Thanks for the reply, I ordered the mount this morning, along with this cord, which plugs in where the original cord is now.
While holding the controller, it felt better and more stable for me while the arms were out. Gave me a better grip of the controller. But that's my own preference. Tried switching on my mp just to test how it looks like and I can say that it's pretty **** good. The angle of the screen on the mount is just nice and you don't have to lift up your controller straight to see the screen especially if it's bright out. So your hands are in a relaxed position. And you can basically still see all the inputs on the controller.

View attachment 17409

Btw how do u attach a photo like that in this forum instead of having to press to view? Tq

While holding the controller, it felt better and more stable for me while the arms were out. Gave me a better grip of the controller. But that's my own preference. Tried switching on my mp just to test how it looks like and I can say that it's pretty **** good. The angle of the screen on the mount is just nice and you don't have to lift up your controller straight to see the screen especially if it's bright out. So your hands are in a relaxed position. And you can basically still see all the inputs on the controller.
And another thing you can still keep your phone in its cover (slim cover only) without the hassle of taking it out all the time.

P.S It grips better with the cover. Slippery without it.

And another thing you can still keep your phone in its cover (slim cover only) without the hassle of taking it out all the time.

P.S It grips better with the cover. Slippery without it.

Would a lifeoroof case on a iPhone 7 cause issues?

I can't answer for the Iphone 7 users.. I purchased one of these holders from PolarPro as well. It holds my Nexus 6p just fine. I like that you can mount it multiple ways/angles on the mount.

Btw how do u attach a photo like that in this forum instead of having to press to view? Tq

When you upload the file, you have two options, thumbnail or full image, just select full image.

Reactions: DSI
Hi guys let me know if you have tried out your phone mount.

So nice ! Just ordered the same [emoji2]

With the cable !

Question: does it fit for the iPad mini 4 ?

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WinstonH