DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archangel

Reactions
I know they're just doing their job, but ****. Police officers can really mess up a good thing

Reactions: GooterFly68
Yep - I clicked in thinking there might be an interesting story... Nothing to see here folks. Move along.

are you 107 certified? If so I'll forward you my email and we can connect and I'll tell you what happened. I didn't tell the story because I watch how people get bashed and didn't feel like hearing all that.

are you 107 certified? If so I'll forward you my email and we can connect and I'll tell you what happened. I didn't tell the story because I watch how people get bashed and didn't feel like hearing all that.
Then you should have not started the thread .

See what I'm saying? You have to deal with people like the above. I'm too salty to have to worry about people who get on here for no their reason than to spout off negativity rather than useful info. I'm like Big Sean.( Mod Removed )..

See what I'm saying? You have to deal with people like the above. I'm too salty to have to worry about people who get on here for no their reason than to spout off negativity rather than useful info. I'm like Big Sean. ( Mod Removed )..

Then, once again, don't start a thread. It's a forum for sharing information, getting help, and sometimes people feel the need to tell you you did something wrong so you don't screw up the hobby for everyone else. No one is interested in you starting a thread to complain about something and then not even give the details. Much less complain about people for pointing out that you're doing nothing but complaining.

Reactions: Bunny Too
Then, once again, don't start a thread. It's a forum for sharing information, getting help, and sometimes people feel the need to tell you you did something wrong so you don't screw up the hobby for everyone else. No one is interested in you starting a thread to complain about something and then not even give the details. Much less complain about people for pointing out that you're doing nothing but complaining.

I'm going to delete the draft of what I was about the post because it wasn't nearly as nice as the way you put it ;)

Reactions: tracer bullet
you do you. Don't hold back on my account. I love laughing at people trying to be online hard

If they were trying to help they would have replied like Robert Mitchell rather than trying to be witty by saying something smart *****

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: boxsterfahrer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes