• 51-60

Votes: 183 23.1%
  • 61-70

Votes: 221 27.9%
  • 71-80

Votes: 79 10.0%
  • 81-90

Votes: 8 1.0%
  • 91+ (Congrats! Please say your age in a post!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
52 here, but 50 is the new 30, right? I'm still doing the stuff I love...just slower. :)

54 years young ... feel like I’m 24. MP and extra batts are always in the truck and charged ... ready at a moments notice. Been playing with quads since 2010 ... sure has become easier to go flying lately. I fly every chance I get. “I’m never going to grow up and you can’t make me!”

23144 and getting stronger every day. Retired in 21748 due to a head on collision with a young lady who fell asleep at the wheel. Both survived with minor injuries.. I have been into drones for several years and still have unbuilt kits in the garage and house. Getting ready to move them to my new 40x32 Man Cave. I own 2 Honda VTX's motor cycles,1500 & 1800. I currently fly a MP, Spark, P3A , Yuneec Typhoon H Pro (2), Breeze, Typhoon 4K and 3DR Solo upgraded + 4 backups (price drop - couldn't help myself) Avid Yak fisherman as well as hiking and camping. Figure out my age if you care to.
Thanks to all the members and for their help. Just fly and have fun.

Last edited:
I'll turn 70 in May.

I've been building and flying drones for 5 years now. I have nine of them including 3 hexes , 4 quads and a tri-copter plus an RC air boar made up of crashed drone parts on airplane pontoons. The MP is the only one I own that I did not build either from scratch for from a frame kit and it has pretty much rendered the others more or less obsolete. Such is this hobby and I'm proud to be among the largest group here! Thank you all!.

67 years young, own a toy Propel ( to learn atti before going up the ladder)... Phantom 3 Std, Phantom 4 Pro, Mavic Pro (and a Mavic Pro for my son).... I don't ever want to grow up !!! Yes I'm retired too. Retired in 2004, then went back to work ... just retired permanently in October 2017. Time to enjoy life and LIVE.....

Reactions: Prado man
20 y.o, Mavic Pro. Am I missing something or.. Ok, now I'm feeling like a very confused alien here. Back to read-only mode again. Peep-peep.

Reactions: MarcusMello
I know it's early in this thread, but I'm surprised there aren't younger members. Maybe they're all asleep already.

It's very simple! When we are younger, we have absolutely sure of everything! We know everything and the older ones are outdated, overtaked, and they knows nothing! :p
Thanks to this younger phenomenon we have hundreds of videos of drones crash on the net! :DThumbswayup

I suspect as we get older we can more easily afford tools and toys like this since we're no longer feeding and housing one or more bottomless pit. We have the time and opportunity to travel and use a drone to improve our photo/video memories. Never too old to have fun!

Someone mentioned it already, 60 is the new 40. I’m doing quality photography for 10 years, the Mavic Pro platform is the natural extension of my lens.

66 years young. Which leads me to believe that maybe the authorities are a little harsh with all the (No Drone Zone's) there are.
Just come back from Tasmania and was unable to fly anywhere decent as wherever I went the dreaded NO DRONE ZONE signs were up.
Thinking of selling my Drone.

Very interesting results.

57 here, and loving being able to have fun with this cool stuff that we never even dreamed of as kids. ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mandeh