• 51-60

Votes: 183 23.1%
  • 61-70

Votes: 221 27.9%
  • 71-80

Votes: 79 10.0%
  • 81-90

Votes: 8 1.0%
  • 91+ (Congrats! Please say your age in a post!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That would make another good poll. 'How much does your wife, partner, significant other, think you paid for your Mavic?'
id be divorced if she knew how much i spent,actually she could care less,i just hate seeing her eyes roll,guess im fortunate

Full disclosure on price. Although we don’t talk about it and she has her hobbies too.

52, seeing the retirement on the horizon and think having a drone to take with me while traveling would be a lot of fun.

Seems the drone hobby/profession has many different age groups involved. So I thought it might be fun to see the various ages of everyone.

I just turned (it's painful to say this!) 60! My mortality is rapidly coming into focus. Not a good feeling.
Eat more green veggies....lol

And as they come down the home stretch, it's Sexagenarian by a length, followed closely by Quinquagenarian and Quadragenarian not far behind. It looks like Sexagenarians race if he doesnt have to stop to use the restroom.

When you get to be our age, never pass up a bathroom, never waste a hard-on and never trust a fart. (Bucket list)

Last edited:
62 here with Mavic Pro. Started with Phantom 3 standard. Actually, I really started with an Estes rocket with a camera in the nose cone. Anyone remember those?
I'm 57 & I remember multi stage rockets w/ parachute. My brother had a big stryofoam or something RC plane w/ camera in the bottom. Maybe 1970 or earlier.

There are always 3 prices for a Drone;
1. The Price you told your wife you paid
2. The Price she think's you paid
3. The Price you actually paid :)
About 20 years ago I bought a pair of hi-fi speakers for £600. In those days that was an awful lot of money. When my wife quizzed me I truthfully told her they'd only cost £300. I just forgot to mention that it was £300 each, not for the pair.

Reactions: joejaxvic123
About 20 years ago I bought a pair of hi-fi speakers for £600. In those days that was an awful lot of money. When my wife quizzed me I truthfully told her they'd only cost £300. I just forgot to mention that it was £300 each, not for the pair.

Were they Kefs? .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure