DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

POLL: Mavic Pro Platinum Issues?

1) Are you experiencing a air encoder error (0x4000000)? 2) Are you running iOS or Android?

• Total voters
I was flying in 20-30 degrees (F) temps on Long Island. It seems to be limited to MPP as I flew with someone who had a MP he had no errors flew longer and at higher altitudes.

No problem, was thinking as such. To make 100% positive I had everything downloaded correctly, I deleted the GO 4 app and reloaded as per our conversation. Where located, the hotels WiFi was being disconnected automatically when the controller was powered up (connected to my Samsung Tab A, Android 4.0+ is actually 6.0.1), then the craft, WiFi was automatically disconnects. Shutdown of craft, WiFi reconnects. Days later, arrived at house, attempted, same situation. Heard switch the craft to 5g and the normal 2.4g for home WiFi, but do not see where to complete. Craft if in RC mode during all this....Sorry to hijack this thread.

Any idea how to modify WiFi connection settings. Everything I watch makes initial setup a breeze, however

Re-read the setup steps from the manual and make note of where it separates WiFi mode from RC (Remote Controller) mode (Mavic Pro Manual v2.0)

I think you're trying to combine the two, and they're mutually exclusive.

If you're still having issues, post a new thread (this thread is for a different topic).

Running Android 8.1.0 on Nexus 5x seems to be ok. But only had a few small flights before Welsh weather decided to save the drone before i got too confident and crashed it
Update :- 28th December good dry day, not much wind great. 3 batteries charged and off i went. 10 minutes into the flight app froze. Then restarted. I think the mist used button was RTH on remote as i could not see drone without app up and running. Got annoying in the end.

Just flew again in 25 deg F temps with 10 to 15 mph of wind. No issues encountered. MPP seemed to shrug off the wind gusts and the temps. The MPP, controller, and batteries were at 64 deg F before I took them outside.

I've had my MPP for a couple months. Latest firmware. Using the Ascend XT2 with Nougat with zero issues. I've had a couple motor overcurrent errors during braking in Sport mode but it seems this is fairly common.

Before the XT2 I used my Samsung S7 on Nougat with no issues.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Captainhook