DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Polska Skakavitsa waterfall - spring

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
And under view

Hi Alex,
too bad, since you fly with FPV I don't watch your videos anymore, because the hectic shots unfortunately don't match the very beautiful landscapes. When you were flying without FPV, I always enjoyed your videos very much! I hope you do not take offense at my comment ?
cheers Paul

Reactions: alex_markov
Hi Alex,
too bad, since you fly with FPV I don't watch your videos anymore, because the hectic shots unfortunately don't match the very beautiful landscapes. When you were flying without FPV, I always enjoyed your videos very much! I hope you do not take offense at my comment ?
cheers Paul
No harm done Paul ;) - Taste is a Very personal thing and now I am obsessed with FPV vision. But I always carry my Mini 2 and sometimes in tight places use it (with not much pleasure ;) ) so You are partially covered ;)
And what about the below clip taken with the phone?

sorry, forgot to mention it! Yes it´s amazing I like the views from behind the waterfall!
I can understand that you are obsessed Alex...I think that after some time of FPV you will come back to the "normal shooting" ?
Who knows, but I always lack the dynamics... might be next one will be a better hybrid with a 3D gimble and kinda fixed-wing mode... will see, but I am yet to exploit M mode here as I lack straight down flight shots a lot ;) here they'll be priceless on a waterfall ;)

Who knows, but I always lack the dynamics... might be next one will be a better hybrid with a 3D gimble and kinda fixed-wing mode... will see, but I am yet to exploit M mode here as I lack straight down flight shots a lot ;) here they'll be priceless on a waterfall
I am looking forward to see the next video ??

Reactions: alex_markov
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ualevin