DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Pontifical College Josephinum

redhawkdrone

Reactions

The Pontifical College Josephinum is a private Roman Catholic liberal arts college and graduate school of theology in Worthington, Ohio a suburb of Columbus. It was founded by Monsignor Joseph Jessing in 1888 and is the only papal college in North America. The seminary prepares its students to become priests in the Roman Catholic Church. In 1892, Pope Leo XIII made Pontifical College Josephinum the only pontifical seminary outside of Italy which linked it directly to the Vatican. From that time to the present, the institution has been under the direction of the Congregation for Catholic Education, with the Apostolic Nuncio to the United States as its Chancellor.

Josephinum's tower is nearly 200 feet tall and was originally constructed to hide a 22,000 gallon water tank use by the campus.

Today, the Pontifical College Josephinum prepares men for service to the Church in dioceses both large and small, within the United States and around the world. Since its founding in 1888, more than 1,900 priests have received their training at the Josephinum. Ordained alumni are active in nearly all of the 50 states in the United States and in more than 20 foreign countries.

Nicely flown, and fitting soundtrack. Beautifully edited, and colour graded. Unfortunately came to an abrupt ending IMO.
Thanks and I agree 100%, the ending was a little forced, I was really struggling with it during the editing process and debated with the current ending versus ending the clip while flying past the tower and fading to black.

Thanks and I agree 100%, the ending was a little forced, I was really struggling with it during the editing process and debated with the current ending versus ending the clip while flying past the tower and fading to black.
The fly past and fade out would be the better.

Reactions: redhawkdrone
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh