DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Poor quality?

SpeederT12

Reactions
Hello lads,
So this is my first post here and it's not a happy one. So I just got my Mavic second hand (18 flights, no marks, factory stickers, 2 years official warranty) and I am learning to fly. I wanted the Mavic beacause of it's small size and the exceptional videos I've seen on youtube. I even chose it instead of the P4 (which on one occasion was cheaper than the Mavic), because of the unbeaten portability and cheaper accesories. So now that I've gotten my hands on it I'm quite with it's capabilities and now after 5 flights I am starting to try and shoot some stuff. First of all, I shot both in 3840:2160 and 1080/30p and there's some severe stuttering. Honestly, I notice this on some Youtube videos too and it SERIOUSLY bothers me. Secondly, the unedited footage doesn't seem that detailed in either resolutions (yes, it is focused). Pictures aren't that great too. Is my Mavic at fault here? Haven't edited video and photos ever, so maybe I should learn to edit? Also, pc can't be at fault here, i5 6600k and gtx1070 both in the stock windows player and BSplayer. Please advice.

Cheers,
Alex.

Reactions: Philk
Are you looking at the files from the microSD card in the drone or the video that's cached to the DJI Go app?

Are you looking at the files from the microSD card in the drone or the video that's cached to the DJI Go app?
Both. But There's a chance my old Sandisk Ultra 8gb may be bottlenecking. Also what software should I start using?

I use premier pro but any video editing software can be used. May be worth it to try a class 3 card if your current card is a one.

Both. But There's a chance my old Sandisk Ultra 8gb may be bottlenecking. Also what software should I start using?
That may be the problem. Try the card that came in the Mavic. You'll probably want to get a bigger card anyway. 8GB can fill up quickly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerardomavic