DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Position arrow in bottom center of screen gone, on mavic air 2

dlalonde93

Reactions
Hey guys so I opened my mavic air 2 and took off after I stated to fly away I noticed the littler white arrow in the bottom center of your screen which shows you what direction the drone facing was missing. I tried updating the firmware. Didn’t fix the issue. Uninstalled and reinstalled the app, still the same. No direction arrow it’s just gone. Did DJI get rid of it? Or any ideas? Thanks

Yes , Maybe there struggling to fix it and maybe in an upcoming update.

However if you use Drone link you get it back.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 in the Rain.

Hey guys so I opened my mavic air 2 and took off after I stated to fly away I noticed the littler white arrow in the bottom center of your screen which shows you what direction the drone facing was missing. I tried updating the firmware. Didn’t fix the issue. Uninstalled and reinstalled the app, still the same. No direction arrow it’s just gone. Did DJI get rid of it? Or any ideas? Thanks
Search results for query: aircraft orientation

They changed it in the update.

The latest version of Firmware for MA2 puts the direction-designater in a window to the lower left. Look for it and let me know what you find.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom