DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Possibly the best editing I've done so far.

The cartoon effect is simply because we don’t really do social media and we don’t really want our faces out their too much at this point. In the future it may change. I hope it grows on people. We do this as a hobby and if it turns profitable then maybe we will take further steps.

I will agree with others. Too long. Learn how to use stabilization in FC (boat scenes in the beginning). Stay away from the fancy speial effects, they only deter from another wise good video.

I will agree with others. Too long. Learn how to use stabilization in FC (boat scenes in the beginning). Stay away from the fancy speial effects, they only deter from another wise good video.

Thank you, I'm still very much new at flying and editing. I appreciate each of your inputs

thank you

What's your color & style setting? D-log M? Normal? HLG? Landscape? Soft?
Thanks. Great job!

What's your color & style setting? D-log M? Normal? HLG? Landscape? Soft?
Thanks. Great job!

I’m a bit new at this -
Color and style? Don’t know what you’re referring to
Dlog M - Yes
Landscape- 4K HQ at 30fps
Soft— no idea

Reactions: PS01
Yup, to long. I dove French Reef just north of you a few weeks back and been to Molasses plenty of times. Reefs are getting worse and worse, just pathetic! I remember Elkhorn corals on both of those reefs showing at low tides. Never again, very sad. :(

Last edited:
I'm still working on mastering my editing skills. Please give a critique for improvements for future videos.

Thank you

Exploring Molasses Reef and Lighthouse
When I opened the video and saw that it was over 8 minutes long, I was going to bail, or at least skip ahead, but once it started I must say I was hooked, and I watched and enjoyed the whole thing. Good work, and for me, interesting subjects.

When I opened the video and saw that it was over 8 minutes long, I was going to bail, or at least skip ahead, but once it started I must say I was hooked, and I watched and enjoyed the whole thing. Good work, and for me, interesting subjects.

Thank you. I’m working in my length issues lol. Going back I can see a few spots I could have cut out

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ENJOYBIKE