DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post 107 training sites/programs

Brian360

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hi All,

I got my 107 cert last week and now wondering which programs/sites that seem to offer great learning programs. Pilot Institute, Drone University, Dart Drones, etc. As I don't know if polling can be accomplished on here..or maybe there's a thread that on here that I did not find.

Where have you all gone that's worth a shout out?

TIA!!

Honestly the info you need to pass the test is Free! BUT If you have a hard time with tests or want to make sure you are only getting the correct and up to date info then Pilot institute is worth every penny. There are A LOT of 107 "test prep" sites out there. Some will just take your money and feed you useless or out of date info - You don't get that with Pilot institute.

Pilot Institute. Greg and his staff are consummate pros. They offer many free courses for drones and GA. Course Materials are professional and vetted. Their part 107 curriculum is top notch.

I also highly endorse Pilot Institute. I'm currently in the final stages of completing my Part 107 certification and will be sitting for my FAA exam this coming Tuesday. Additionally, I've already enrolled in several other courses with them.

Their professionalism and reputation within the drone community are unparalleled, as they consistently go above and beyond to support and elevate the industry.

Reactions: Cafguy and 15PSI
Honestly the info you need to pass the test is Free! BUT If you have a hard time with tests or want to make sure you are only getting the correct and up to date info then Pilot institute is worth every penny. There are A LOT of 107 "test prep" sites out there. Some will just take your money and feed you useless or out of date info - You don't get that with Pilot institute.
Fascinating...you missed the first sentence mentioning that I already have my 107...and the subject line reads "Post 107...".

We were taught pay attention to detail in the military....flying should be no different,

Found a cool app for practice questions. I think it was $5 at the Google Play Store. It's called Remote Pilot Prepware and looks like soScreenshot_20240222_174307_One UI Home.jpg.

Fascinating...you missed the first sentence mentioning that I already have my 107...and the subject line reads "Post 107...".

We were taught pay attention to detail in the military....flying should be no different,
Speaks volumes how many responses so far have failed to notice you already have your Pt. 107.

I got my pt. 107 from Pilot Institute and liked how they taught the material. They do offer several courses past the 107 cert. but I have not tried any of them myself.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne