DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post editing

Howcroft22

Reactions
Ive watched a lot of tutorials showing how to Set up the camera. Using histogram and going through all the little tricks. But my photos and videos never look that good. So I need to make them look better after filming. I’ve never tried it. No clue how to get started. Can I do this from a tablet? All I have is an iPad 9.7. No PC.

Ive watched a lot of tutorials showing how to Set up the camera. Using histogram and going through all the little tricks. But my photos and videos never look that good. So I need to make them look better after filming. I’ve never tried it. No clue how to get started. Can I do this from a tablet? All I have is an iPad 9.7. No PC.
Gonna be hard to do any "hardcore" post editing on an iPad, but there are a ton are very capable and inexpensive apps that'll get the job done.

Best video editing apps for the iPad

Im not trying to go crazy because I have zero experience doing it. Just want my pics and film to be bright and crisp.
Then your iPad will be the perfect tool for you. My daughter uses her iPad for everything from video editing to presentations

I would strongly disagree with this list's very first suggestion. Pinnacle Studio Pro has been abandoned by the developer and hasn't been updated in a year and a half. It hasn't been updated for iOS 11, for example, which could lead to trouble as iOS develops further.

If you're not wanting to "go crazy" and are just starting out, iMovie is a good place to start since it's free. And Adobe Lightroom is good for photos.

If you eventually want to up your game, the best video editor out there now is LumaFusion. Although at $20 it's pricey for an iOS app, it's almost as good as one of the major desktop editors. On the photo end, Affinity Photo is terrific.

Reactions: millsjw
I would strongly disagree with this list's very first suggestion. Pinnacle Studio Pro has been abandoned by the developer and hasn't been updated in a year and a half. It hasn't been updated for iOS 11, for example, which could lead to trouble as iOS develops further.

If you're not wanting to "go crazy" and are just starting out, iMovie is a good place to start since it's free. And Adobe Lightroom is good for photos.

If you eventually want to up your game, the best video editor out there now is LumaFusion. Although at $20 it's pricey for an iOS app, it's almost as good as one of the major desktop editors. On the photo end, Affinity Photo is terrific.
Thanks for the clarification...I just googled "Best iPad video editing apps" and that was the 1st or 2nd result.

Reactions: Mr. Salty

Thank you. Yes. It’s definitely all new to me. So I don’t even know any tricks to make these videos pop. Anything I can do to make things look a little better?

when downloading my videos to my iPad it says the something like the FPS is too high? I have the FPS as 24. Don’t see how.

LumaFusion is great, it’s the modern replacement for Pinnacle Studio which has been retired.

Lima fusion is amazing, I don't even use premiere anymore, Its that good, and edits 4k in real time.

Here is a clip made with LumaFusion. Not too fancy, but the text effects are much better and easier than iMovie. I also color graded (yes, sky is blown out - before I got my ND filters) also has a “toon” effect added. Cuts and fades are a snap. Can even fade titles.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Sailorick
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phamvl3508