DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post Manual Video Firmware and Post Battery Firmware Update - Motor Speed Issues

Gagarin Y

Reactions
OK - a quick potted history if someone can help. I did the major firmware update that gives you the manual camera settings - excellent update for MM. Received Motor Speed error messages. Went on DJI Assistant and did the prescribed refresh, all sorted out.

Another Firmware update (small one) arrives - appears to do with batteries. Did this and shortly after Motor Speed pops up again.

I have read some opinions that the MM soft props can be damaged by storing folded in the case.

What do people think - is this software or an issues with the drone design.

For now I am ignoring the message which can pop up late in the flight. Oh yes - I also tried propellor replacement and propellor swapping back right with front left.

Getting a trifle perplexed now and wondering if DJI are just too busy with Mavic Air 2 (which I have ordered).

Don't get me wrong - MM is a great drone (but not a drone to manage any wind)

Thanks guys.

OK - a quick potted history if someone can help. I did the major firmware update that gives you the manual camera settings - excellent update for MM. Received Motor Speed error messages. Went on DJI Assistant and did the prescribed refresh, all sorted out.

Another Firmware update (small one) arrives - appears to do with batteries. Did this and shortly after Motor Speed pops up again.

I have read some opinions that the MM soft props can be damaged by storing folded in the case.

What do people think - is this software or an issues with the drone design.

For now I am ignoring the message which can pop up late in the flight. Oh yes - I also tried propellor replacement and propellor swapping back right with front left.

Getting a trifle perplexed now and wondering if DJI are just too busy with Mavic Air 2 (which I have ordered).

Don't get me wrong - MM is a great drone (but not a drone to manage any wind)

Thanks guys.
]#

This has been discussed at length (very long) in the official DJI Mavic Mini forum,

I've never used the flymore case as it sucks, I bought a hard case off ebay

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS