DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post some M2P photos!

fPYqBx6.jpg
I know this area well ,but a unique , beautiful shot! Is this the work of the new Haselblad Raw??

I know this area well ,but a unique , beautiful shot! Is this the work of the new Haselblad Raw??
Yes was the M2P camera. 5AEB x 2 and a little splash of photoshop

AEB is Automatic Exposure Bracketing. Most DJI drones support this where it takes 3 or 5 photos at different exposure values and then you merge them in photoshop so you getting more consistent exposures across the whole image.

AEB is Automatic Exposure Bracketing. Most DJI drones support this where it takes 3 or 5 photos at different exposure values and then you merge them in photoshop so you getting more consistent exposures across the whole image.
Can this be done in RAW too?

aeb.jpg

Here's where to find AEB
Thanks Downunder I found that last night and selected it but when i pressed the shutter button it only took one shot. So I tried holding it down and still only one shot. So then I tried firing off 5 times and all I got was 5 exposures exactly the same?
What I didn't understand was Lon Denard's comment, "Do you have it locked?"

Thanks Downunder I found that last night and selected it but when i pressed the shutter button it only took one shot. So I tried holding it down and still only one shot. So then I tried firing off 5 times and all I got was 5 exposures exactly the same?
What I didn't understand was Lon Denard's comment, "Do you have it locked?"
Definitely does not sound right. Once I select AEB (either 3 or 5) I just press the shutter button (top right on controller) and it takes the 3 or 5 shots you asked it to do. You get all different exposure levels on each shot. You only need to press the shutter once and, if set for 5 exposures, the controller will make 5 shutter sounds very quickly. On your phone / tablet the shutter release button on the screen will display AEB in the middle of the button to show it's in AEB mode.

Reactions: Pizdous
Definitely does not sound right. Once I select AEB (either 3 or 5) I just press the shutter button (top right on controller) and it takes the 3 or 5 shots you asked it to do. You get all different exposure levels on each shot. You only need to press the shutter once and, if set for 5 exposures, the controller will make 5 shutter sounds very quickly. On your phone / tablet the shutter release button on the screen will display AEB in the middle of the button to show it's in AEB mode.
Okay thanks for that. I'll give it another try.

Thanks for that info! Never to old to learn...I am very old school, when Hasselblads had winders and 120 film. When shooting with transparency film I would always use three exposures. Never drempt of being able to merge them ...brilliant!

Sorry, I didn't enter my description first - the picture above was taken in South Mississippi roughly 15 miles north of Katrina ground zero - I was looking west south westerly in the direction of New Orleans roughly 80 miles away. Taken with a MP2 and loving the improved dynamic range and image clarity over the MP. I posted several other shots but they were "too large" as I tend to take take AEB 3 shot HDRs and combine them in panos and then post process with LR and Luminar. The above shot was the least impressive of the group btw.

Question to MP2 users. I bought a Mavic Air for the portability. I have a trip coming up. I was intending to pick up an MP2 with large sensor when I get back. Is the improvement in image quality over the Air worth the considerable expense?

Thanks to those that have posted their pictures. The quality of the photos are truly brilliant. I have the MP Platinum and I would love to upgrade but can’t afford to yet. It definitely looks like I will need to as my main purpose for flying is photography. Inspiring work people.

Sounds like HDR photography?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vlad_Zherikhov