DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post your best Photo From Mavic

There is a crane depot just up the M1 near Sheffield (if you’re not UK based M roads are our major inter-city routes). The stream of traffic on the left of the frame is the traffic on the M1.

Shutter speed is 8 seconds. Single shot exposure - no AEB merge or hyper light.

I find it astonishing that the MP2 can be a steady enough platform to achieve that sort of sharpness with an 8 second exposure. When I hover mine it's making constant little movements for adjustment. I assume the gimbal holds the image steady. Looking forward to trying it. Were you in tripod mode?

I find it astonishing that the MP2 can be a steady enough platform to achieve that sort of sharpness with an 8 second exposure. When I hover mine it's making constant little movements for adjustment. I assume the gimbal holds the image steady. Looking forward to trying it. Were you in tripod mode?

Yes the gimbal does the stabilisation- note the wind was 5-10mph as well (as per AirData inflight wind calves) so mighty impressive.

Nope, no tripod mode - just straight P mode. Note it’s always best to take a few of the same shot as they don’t all turn out sharp.

My TOP 20 Pics of CapeTown by Drone
…. - All Shot in Early DEC - Mavic Zoom

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertexshope11