DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post your best videos!

Thanks! If you haven’t been out by the lake to fly yet, there are lots of great locations. This time of year is perfect too because the bugs and stink aren’t bad either. Just watch out for the mud. You should have seen my buddy’s Subaru after I shot that stuff I posted. Totally covered!

I found a good spot that’s just past Salt Lake State Park that’s a rest stop right next to the water so I park and fly from there. I honestly didn’t know you could at would want to drive on it haha

Reactions: IShouldBeWorking
Okay, I'm gonna try to get this video up again, lol. I tried in another thread, and now see that it's really important to have the video posted on a public server.

So I resurrected an old Flickr account I used to maintain, and uploaded my video there.

This thread really fits, though, as this is not only my BEST video attempt right now, it's also my ONLY one :oops:. So, yeah, I know, it's got some glitches ... a FEW of which were right off the SD card, but some were probably my amateur editing.

Anyway ... wrote a lot here. Hope I can make it post :rolleyes:

Welp, no. Flickr didn't handle videos well at all. Showed the thumbnail, but it was difficult to impossible to make it play.

So I created a Vimeo Account, and I'm gonna try with that one.

Here goes...

Last edited:
Reactions: bronze661 and MKurr
Okay, I'm gonna try to get this video up again, lol. I tried in another thread, and now see that it's really important to have the video posted on a public server.

So I resurrected an old Flickr account I used to maintain, and uploaded my video there.

This thread really fits, though, as this is not only my BEST video attempt right now, it's also my ONLY one :oops:. So, yeah, I know, it's got some glitches ... a FEW of which were right off the SD card, but some were probably my amateur editing.

Welp, no. Flickr didn't handle videos well at all. Showed the thumbnail, but it was difficult to impossible to make it play.

Here goes...
View media item 2751
It seems it doesn't work....

Here goes...
View media item 2751

You gotta post the url of the Vimeo video to the “insert media” option. You instead used the “insert galley” option. You could also the post URL directly.

Reactions: pvs
Hey Brett. Thanks for the instructions. I'll go in later when I'm at a computer and try to fix it. I was looking for a "How To" yesterday, but couldn't find one. Your instructions might help. It seemed like a weird step to have to create the media before you could use it.

Thanks so much!
-Paul

[EDIT]Okay, I've redone the link above. From my end, it looks the same. @brett8883 and @MKurr ... does it work now? MiGosh, this is getting absolutely embarrassing. o_O:confused::oops:
[/edit]

[EDIT2]Now that I see I don't need to upload to the Forum's Media section, does anyone know how to DELETE the items you've added to it? I cannot find any way to remove items. TIA. -pvs
[/edit2]

Last edited:

Here goes...
I like the fade transition, but I haven't learned it yet on Filmora. I really try to get an all in one take shot though.

Hi guys, this is my first attempt, recorded even on Spark (sold already). I hope I will share you something better with my new MPP :)

I like the fade transition, but I haven't learned it yet on Filmora. I really try to get an all in one take shot though.
Thanks. I don't know Filmora, but what I do is use two layers, and put the clips on alternating layers, overlapped by a little bit. Then just use a Fade-In, Fade-Out transition on all of them.

Aye, it will be great when I can actually plan and execute a flight that makes one nice capture ... I hope to get there someday. Believe me, you did NOT want to see the raw video from this flight. I am a beginner in the truest sense! LOL :p Lots of jerking around, half-corrected yaws, and I didn't even think to rotate the gimbal. I was just kinda amazed, as I have never before had my MA more than a few yards away horizontally, more than 175' up. This flight took me 575' away at about 200' up. First time I ever lost sight of my bird (sorry, FAA ... I'll try not to let it happen again).

What an enthralling experience! Can't wait to do some more flying!

Thanks. I don't know Filmora, but what I do is use two layers, and put the clips on alternating layers, overlapped by a little bit. Then just use a Fade-In, Fade-Out transition on all of them.

Aye, it will be great when I can actually plan and execute a flight that makes one nice capture ... I hope to get there someday. Believe me, you did NOT want to see the raw video from this flight. I am a beginner in the truest sense! LOL :p Lots of jerking around, half-corrected yaws, and I didn't even think to rotate the gimbal. I was just kinda amazed, as I have never before had my MA more than a few yards away horizontally, more than 175' up. This flight took me 575' away at about 200' up. First time I ever lost sight of my bird (sorry, FAA ... I'll try not to let it happen again).

What an enthralling experience! Can't wait to do some more flying!
Get the Litchi app and use waypoint missions that you set up and upload to the drone. Perfect flying auto-pilot. Google play store.

Get the Litchi app and use waypoint missions that you set up and upload to the drone. Perfect flying auto-pilot. Google play store.
Aye, I have Litchi, and will someday use it. I'm still searching for places that I can fly (a bit difficult in WNC), and I want to practice the actual art, before I get into automating it.

But Litchi DOES look cool, and I thought it was worth the $$$, so the tool is already in my belt, so-to-speak. ;)

Can't wait for the better weather to come ... but it's on its way. WooHoo!

Reactions: bronze661
Well, some say that we are going to get about 20 inches of snow here still.....
Since we're talking about snow.....
Very, VERY nice! I hate snow, but those scenes were fantastic!

Reactions: MKurr
Aye, I have Litchi, and will someday use it. I'm still searching for places that I can fly (a bit difficult in WNC), and I want to practice the actual art, before I get into automating it.

But Litchi DOES look cool, and I thought it was worth the $$$, so the tool is already in my belt, so-to-speak. ;)

Can't wait for the better weather to come ... but it's on its way. WooHoo!
Litchi rocks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones