DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

power supply

I’m using an Aukey PA-B6S to replace all my chargers and very suitable as many of the new devices don’t come anymore with a charger. The specs are:
90 W, GaN Technology, Power Delivery 3.0, Quick Charge 4.0, Adaptive Fast Charge.
As I’m often on the move, I only need this one charger for all my devices and with 3 ports (2USB-C, 1 USB-A) it covers everything. Enough power to charge for example, laptop, phone and drone at the same time.

Reactions: globetrotterdrone
Not had a problem.
Everything has been USB-C for several years so most of us have a ton of chargers.

Tablet? USB-C
Phone? USB-C
Kindle? USB-C
Headphones? USB-C
Motion controller? USB-C
Canon Mirrorless? USB-C
Hell, even my laptop can be powered and charged by USB-C.

I'd be more annoyed if it used the ancient USB-micro and id had to dig a charger and cable out of the draw of junk.
I do have other usb-c chargers. im on about they provide usb-c to usb-c which I dont have. it would have been better to provide usb-a to usb-c

I need a charger as well. Sorry I needed to shorten the link, so I had to edit. Hope this works.

Will this work?

Oops thought it was USB C to USB C, sorry.

Last edited:
I do have other usb-c chargers. im on about they provide usb-c to usb-c which I dont have. it would have been better to provide usb-a to usb-c
5 years ago you might have had a point.
But every device of note in the last 5 years is USB-C.

What will catch people out is most phone chargers are under the 35W required for full speed charging (and all usb-A standard will be).

usb-a to usb-c
USB-A socket is not meant to carry the higher wattage if I remember correctly anymore (3 A, 60 W being max with my charger from Baseus). So it depends what the manufacturer implements while with USB-C you get pretty much easy available standard configuration up to 100 W nowadays.

Last edited:
USB-A socket is not mrant to carry the higher wattage if I remember correctly anymore (3 A, 60 W being max with my charger from Baseus). So it depends what the manufacturer implement while with USB-C you get pretty much easy available standard configuration up to 100 W nowadays.
Correct, USB 3.0 without 3rd party protocols such as QC etc is capable of 7.5 watts output (vs the 35W the drone wants to charge).

Reactions: globetrotterdrone
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greg190