DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Powerextra battery warranty.

jaysrmc

Reactions
I received an email this morning that if there is a drone failure and crash due to the battery, they will replace the drone. I can forward the email to everyone that wants it. Send me a PM with your email and I will forward to u.

Reactions: KeithLa
I received an email this morning that if there is a drone failure and crash due to the battery, they will replace the drone.

Interesting, thanks for heads up, I sent you a PM. Had your registered your PE batteries with them somehow? Wondering how they had your email address. I own two MP batteries purchased via Amazon, did not receive that email from Powerextra.

Interesting, thanks for heads up, I sent you a PM. Had your registered your PE batteries with them somehow? Wondering how they had your email address. I own two MP batteries purchased via Amazon, did not receive that email from Powerextra.

They got my email address a long time ago when I did a review on the charger when it came out and they have been communicating with me regarding a battery design I did for them to see if we can get larger capacity batteries. I did not register my batteries.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BugHunter