Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Powervision Powereye Closeout

DDS

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Hey All,

Just got offered the Powereye.

We did well w/ the Poweregg and went through the last of em @ a $300 price-point

They now have the Powereye initially launched to compete w/ the Inspire 1

Was a $3000 item upon launch.

Now i am getting offered a closeout deal for only $599 retail price can do like $525 for the forum (now sells for $1200)

for $600 is a steal but question is can we move hundreds in order to get that price

wanted the forum's feedback so please do share

My take is w/ micro 4/3 lenses it sure beats a mavic air if you dont mind the size.....

Hey All,

We did well w/ the Poweregg and went through the last of em @ a $300 price-point

Now i am getting offered a closeout deal for only $599 retail price can do like $525 for the forum (now sells for $1200)

for $600 is a steal but question is can we move hundreds in order to get that price

My take is w/ micro 4/3 lenses it sure beats a mavic air if you dont mind the size.....
I am honestly not familiar with it, and just took a look at the website. For $525 I would seriously need to consider it and compare how it stacks up with my Inspire 2. Is camera and lens included in that $525 price?

The other consideration is long-term support. If the product is being discontinued, can we continue to be able to purchase batteries, etc? What if it needs repairs (factory warranty or otherwise)? Does DJI Drone Service support these products as well?

I am honestly not familiar with it, and just took a look at the website. For $525 I would seriously need to consider it and compare how it stacks up with my Inspire 2. Is camera and lens included in that $525 price?

The other consideration is long-term support. If the product is being discontinued, can we continue to be able to purchase batteries, etc? What if it needs repairs (factory warranty or otherwise)? Does DJI Drone Service support these products as well?
same powervision support applies (some say better than dji after sales) and yes lens and gimbal included

Reactions: pelagic_one
same powervision support applies (some say better than dji after sales) and yes lens and gimbal included
Thanks! Keep us posted. If I went for it I would also be interested in spare props and batteries to see what those costs are.

Hey All,

[/QUOTE
Hey All,

Sign me up, I’ll buy one at that price!

I'd perhaps be interested in that price considering support for it.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman