DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom Practicing Cinematic flight over Firewood

I'm exhausted just looking at the pile! From which end do you start pulling wood into the house? Ya got a cart to help with the hauling?

I'm exhausted just looking at the pile! From which end do you start pulling wood into the house? Ya got a cart to help with the hauling?
It's a big job for sure! I have a Kubota 2650 and use the bucket and also a trailer attached to bring wood into the wood room in the basement. We can have the entire winter worth down there for the wood furnace. The front row, I bring in one face chord at a time for the wood stove in the garage. Sure is a nice warm heat. But, a lot of work!
It's all we have ever heated with for so many years

Shot some video of our Firewood for next year using the Mavic Zoom.

Trying to get better at the cinematic look. Hope you enjoy!

Teamwork! Many hand make light work...although in this case, alot of work! Nice job and great cinematography too!

Reactions: Jetdriver100
Shot some video of our Firewood for next year using the Mavic Zoom.

Trying to get better at the cinematic look. Hope you enjoy!

I've seen that wood pile before!

Gotta say that's impressive clip. Now all you have to do is workout how those other guys build a pattern into the stack ?
Now if you could send a few containers to me it'd save me having to chainsaw my stack.
Seriously, well done.

Gotta say that's impressive clip. Now all you have to do is workout how those other guys build a pattern into the stack ?
Now if you could send a few containers to me it'd save me having to chainsaw my stack.
Seriously, well done.
Thank you! and YES.... Can you imagine actually having the time to put pretty pattern's into your wood pile!? I've seen some picture's of a guy that stacked his into a useable cabin. It was crazy!

Nice video! Are you sure you have enough? ??

Reactions: Jetdriver100
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803