DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-flight Quiz - Australia

My guess is it will probably just reiterate the CASA rules and won't stop idiots from being idiots. Possibly coverage for DJI that "They had the training".

Reactions: Fox Cottage
Yep, putting the onus back on the operator. Good thing I reckon, too many Christmas gift getters flying against the grain.
We really need to improve prior to this Senate enquiry/Spanish inquisition coming up....
Or we could end up like Kenya or somewhere....

it won't affect racing drones (which I find could be more dangerous than the Mavic - no RTH, OA, flies faster, etc) and other drones by other manufacturers. but happy to keep myself, others and my drones safe, so no big deal. would be annoying if i have to answer the quiz every time I want to take flight.

Reactions: Simmo
Yep, putting the onus back on the operator. Good thing I reckon, too many Christmas gift getters flying against the grain.
We really need to improve prior to this Senate enquiry/Spanish inquisition coming up....
Or we could end up like Kenya or somewhere....
Hey I got mine for Christmas!! Lmao

Hey I got mine for Christmas!! Lmao
Well you mustn't be :eek:'one of them' ;) if you are making the effort to learn and improve your skills!!
Lol! It was just a generalization and not to mean that every new user doesn't know the rules!!!!:)

Reactions: Studoo
Well you mustn't be :eek:'one of them' ;) if you are making the effort to learn and improve your skills!!
Lol! It was just a generalization and not to mean that every new user doesn't know the rules!!!!:)
Lol. Just taking the mickey mate

Last edited:
I haven't tried, but is this to be done before every flight? Or is it a one-off thing?

No, I dont think every flight. But I havent spooled up so cant tell right now. Really though, its only about 20 seconds of your time??

No, I dont think every flight. But I havent spooled up so cant tell right now. Really though, its only about 20 seconds of your time??
Yeah but just an annoyance really. Unless they change the questions, it should only be a one off

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121