DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Precision takeoff

droneguy91

Reactions
This is really weird, but in my DJIGo App, there is no longer an option for precision takeoff/landing. I used to be able to check a small box when hitting the takeoff button in the app and it would hover to about 30 feet. Anyone run into this issue? I emailed DJI and all they keep telling me is to update my software and I don't want to. Precision landing and take off has been around since the very beginning. I have found DJI support to be terrible on this issue.

If you're 100% sure it's missing, and does not pop up again after re starting (?) it should return if you download the app again and delete/re-install.
For Android there are various sources for older apps if you don't want the latest.
Not sure about iOS but it's possible too.

This is really weird, but in my DJIGo App, there is no longer an option for precision takeoff/landing. I used to be able to check a small box when hitting the takeoff button in the app and it would hover to about 30 feet. Anyone run into this issue? I emailed DJI and all they keep telling me is to update my software and I don't want to. Precision landing and take off has been around since the very beginning. I have found DJI support to be terrible on this issue.
Check within GO4 "Advanced Vision Settings" if "Enable Precision Landing" is enabled.

I have the exact same problem it lets me choose precision take off but the las t button to check is not there.... no idea what has happened. it only happens with my huawei mate 20x, before I used another phone and everything was ok.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52