DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Premiere h265 dlogm problem

apache21

Reactions
Encouraged by Mavic's abilities, I recorded the video in h.265 D-logM.
Unfortunately, Premiere(2020 all updates) imports video as if it were two video streams. I have no idea if this is some option I don't know, or just a codec problem. I don't want to believe that nobody records in this format and edits in Premiere. Creating a proxy results in the same video appearance.

Attachments

• weird.png
    weird.png
    679.3 KB · Views: 13
That's what I shoot in and I haven't seen that. Have you updated to most recent version via the cloud app? Is that the footage right off the drone or did you ingest it on import?

Does it look normal in the default windows player? Media & TV I think its called.

Does regular video from other sources open ok?

You could open a support ticket and go from there. As a troubleshooting step, I would be happy to open the file in my premier just to verify it if you want.

I would suggest a full uninstall and reinstall. Save settings the first time. If that doesn't work uninstall and remove settings and reinstall.

I would suggest a full uninstall and reinstall. Save settings the first time. If that doesn't work uninstall and remove settings and reinstall.
Removing the settings didn't solve the problem, although it reminded me of a warning that adobe was throwing, and I removed it in settings so I wouldn't get annoyed. It concerned the incompatibility of the Intel graphics card driver in my Lenovo. A few months ago, I set the menu to not check it. I didn't fix the driver, because in my case it's either a well working Premiere or a laptop that can't get out of sleep and hangs every time. The video imported on my workstation looks normal. I guess I have to say goodbye to my laptop or not edit the h265 on it.
Thanks for suggestions :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
datkin