DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Premiere Pro LUT's

Have you tried the free LUT that DJI offers on their Mavic 2 download page? I use LumaFusion for video editing on my iPad, and I was able to add it to the App, and I like the outcome of using it.

Reactions: thimotheeyy
Have you tried the free LUT that DJI offers on their Mavic 2 download page? I use LumaFusion for video editing on my iPad, and I was able to add it to the App, and I like the outcome of using it.

Thanks, i'll take a look...
I think that lut will do what the colours look like when you toggle this on in the app while flying...

I'm curious what these luts do. There expensive though...

Drone Film Grades

I like my footage to look as it actually looks when filming it for the most part. Overly color graded footage - IMO - can look nice and artistic, but I feel it loses a certain something. I have found the DJI LUT does a good job while not over doing it, and you can certainly make further corrections to your taste after it’s applied.

There are so many free LUTs. There is no good or bad. Alsways depends on what you filmed, which settings you used, what you want to achieve, your taste, and so on....

There are so many free LUTs. There is no good or bad. Alsways depends on what you filmed, which settings you used, what you want to achieve, your taste, and so on....

I agree that it is a matter of taste. But there seems to be a difference in the quality of these LUT's. Some are made by amateurs, some developed by pro's for drone footage, some are used in the film industry.

I am looking for 5 till 20 (professional) LUT's where i can grade all my footage with...
Downloaded some for free already... I noticed why there free though...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d