DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pretty boring but it’s my first edited video

first thing i would do is go into the gimble settings and slowwwww down the speed in which it moves then your transitions wont be so jerky, and in editing when u come to a camera movement u can add a transition so u dont notice the movement as much, i believe most editors do that, nice clear footage though

Reactions: JSKCKNIT
Thanks. Still learning and appreciate the feedback

also fly over to that water tower i seen in ur footage and orbit it and fly above while spinning slowly, those types of scenery always make good footage

also fly over to that water tower i seen in ur footage and orbit it and fly above while spinning slowly, those types of scenery always make good footage

You know I went that way when I first got up the nerve to spread my wings a little. There’s a boat ramp at the end of that street and I wanted to check it out. There’s also a cell tower near the water tower and I got some sort of interference signal so I scurried back home. Haha

In this video when I turned back to the house it said “calibrate compass now” so I chickened out and hit RTH :D

Not sure what would have happened had I disregarded the message ??

Reactions: genesimmons
if its not far from u drive over there so u can fly los then if anything weird happens u can at least see it

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka