DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Price tumbling in Uk

that's all about tax, duty and inflation

When it was 1.5 I was always importing stuff, even with shipping it was still cheaper
Both countries suffer from those, but how is a currency that cant buy as much product, worth more?

Never mind, there is no right answer. It is all about the bankers anyway.

[QUOTE="ac0j, post: 322439, member: 35899"
If I can buy MORE with my dollar than you can with a pound, how is the pound stronger?[/QUOTE]

Tax.
For petrol we pay a fuel duty tax then VAT on top of that so theres tax on the tax.
For example for petrol theres roughly a 40% tax (59p/litre) then 20% VAT on that.

But every country has different values for each of them
Ask yourself why. Stuff grows in the ground, it requires the same efforts where ever the ground is. the value is set by the sellers. I would have to assume that that more valuable the currency, the less they would ask for. But It seems i am wrong, because it is the opposite. I will stick with the worthless dollar thank you!

ETA, We have taxes here too, Fuel is one of their favorites. Need more tax to offset the more valueless currency?

Im from scotland and when i saw the price i jumped for it.Couldnt believe how much cheaper it was.

This is the combo i got.
I trust you received the four batteries that are shown in the picture: One insitu in the Mavic and three shown separately ?!?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fara