DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro platinum flipping on its own then crashing

Is it flipping on take off? If so, you might have the props attached to the wrong motors.

Per the Mavic Pro manual:

1566337469619.png

Are you using OEM DJI props? Are the props still attached when it crashes? How high is it in the air when it flips and crashes?

Please share one of the TXT flight logs from a time when your Mavic flipped and crashed. If you're not sure where to find your flight logs, you can find instructions at the bottom of this page.

It will 100 percent flip when the props were not correctly installeds. To be sure, do not use the AUTOMATIC TAKEOFF ... use manual method and let the props swirl for few seconds and observe and checks the balance of the drone. It will flip and fly out of control when the Drone is not balance because the props were not properly installed.

Reactions: Shon
I have been flying for years. I always do a pre flight, props, weather, obstacles...etc. everything was good. Flight record shows it spinning out of control. My nephew was watching it and said the same. Was hovering and all of sudden goes crazy. When I retrieved drone props were still on it.

Last edited:
If I had to guess I would say one of the motors gave out.

You can not put the props on the wrong way they WILL NOT FIT!!! you likly have a bad motor don't fly it anymore call DJI and start a claim.

Reactions: Magilla Gorilla
No clue. I assume a motor went out. DJI sent message saying assessed damage then going to flight test. Am sending me one covered by warranty with different sn so assume it’s a new one

Brand new. Watched flight record and it showed drone from a hover just start spinning out of control after flying perfect for a mile.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll