DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Probably the luckiest video I will capture...

So what do you suggest? I get a helicopter and a DSLR with a tilt shift lens to achieve the real thing? lol.

Just for you mate

IMO They are both amazing. The tilt looks almost animated where as the natural one is overwhelmingly beautiful. What rich colors.

Now I'm going to be stalking train tracks and schedules.

You should try your tilt shift, but drop the rendered frame rate to 15FPS, and speed it up by 200%. That'll give it a stop-motion look, and the water will ripple like it's in a cup vs. a lake.

Reactions: RobP62
Cool bridge! I hope I have your luck when I go to a similar bridge a couple hours south of me.
Thanks for sharing it (and the re-edits)

WOW! It would almost be easier to convince me that you're a master craftsman model builder who built this perfect little scene for some intro to a movie than convince me that this place actually exists and you captured the footage with a $1000 drone. Most excellent work. I am jealous.

I agree, almost looks like a model train set.

Totally awesome, except the blur you added. Get rid of that. It's distracting... I spent too much time looking back at the water over and over again trying to figure out what was wrong.
To me it looked like the gimbal cover was still on.

Fantastic!!! I love tilt shift! Of course this could have been better with an actual tilt shift rig but I think its pretty cool for post production addition! Where were you controlling from?

So what do you suggest? I get a helicopter and a DSLR with a tilt shift lens to achieve the real thing? lol.

Just for you mate

I liked the the removal of tilt shift blur. Can you also add a Choo-choo train sound effect and a harmonica tune? ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ