DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Probably the luckiest video I will capture...

1Did you add some sort of vignetting? If so, the second tilt shift vid would do it for me.... Great shot tho

So what do you suggest? I get a helicopter and a DSLR with a tilt shift lens to achieve the real thing? lol.

Just for you mate

so much better, where's the 4k version? No effects needed please...

I personally prefer the second tilt shift. I feel like it came out a lot more natural.

I think alot of users don't appreciate the heavy saturated minaturised-tilt-shift effect.
I love it.
Drop some frames to get the animated tilt-shift Thomas the tank engine feel.

So what do you suggest? I get a helicopter and a DSLR with a tilt shift lens to achieve the real thing? lol.

Just for you mate

Interesting, having watched both versions I thought the simulated Tilt Shift was a little overdone but actually I really like the unfiltered version better. Great lighting, what time of day?

Interesting, having watched both versions I thought the simulated Tilt Shift was a little overdone but actually I really like the unfiltered version better. Great lighting, what time of day?
Right before sunset.

Unfiltered version much better IMO too, very nice with the great light. Both are pretty heavily compressed and mushy though.

I vote no tilt-shift effect and go easy on that saturation. Great shot but I'd re-work the grading.

That is really amazing footing. You know there's a saying that success happens at the intersection of preparation and luck...you were successful!

So I was honestly just trying to get a nice shot of the bridge and the marina when this happened...

Sorry for such an amateurish question but your view seems to very smoothly flying back and up at the same time. How do you achieve such smooth angular flight? Was it manually controlled or programmed?

Awesome shot by the way.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98